For the peanut sauce: ⠀
1 cup unsalted skinned peanuts⠀
5 tbsp. Coconut sugar⠀
1 1⁄2 tsp. dried sriracha ⠀
3 cloves garlic, minced⠀
1 serrano chili, stemmed and chopped finely ⠀
3⁄4 cup coconut milk⠀
1 tbsp. cider vinegar⠀
Salt, to taste ⠀
1. Heat peanuts in a 12″ skillet over medium heat; cook, stirring, until toasted, about 7 minutes.⠀
Transfer to a food processor, let cool.
2. Process the peanuts until finely ground. Add sugar, garlic, and chili, process until it is a finely processed. ⠀
3. Transfer this paste to skillet, stir in the coconut milk, sriracha. Heat over medium heat, stirring often, until oil begins to separate from paste, 5 minutes. ⠀
4. Stir in vinegar, salt to taste, and about 1/2- 3⁄4 cup water; simmer until it is of a soupy consistency, about 3 minutes. cool, set aside.⠀
1 lb linguine⠀
Cook noodles per package instructions, drain (reserve about a cup of the water) set the noodles aside⠀
Veggies (carrots, peppers, cabbage, green onions, broccoli) ⠀
2 tbsp olive⠀
Salt, to taste ⠀
2 cloves of garlic, minced⠀
Other ingredients (to be used in the end)⠀
Juice of 1 lime⠀
1. In a wide skillet, add olive oil, 2 cloves of garlic, sauté for 30 seconds.⠀
2. Add all the veggies, sprinkle some salt 2-3 tbsp water and cover and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat, stirring every 2 minutes in between). The veggies should be done but still have a crunch to them.
3. Once the veggies are done, transfer to a plate, set aside .⠀
4. To assemble the noodles.⠀
5. Add cooked noodles to the veggies in the skillet, add the peanut sauce, a few spoons at a time, toss well. You may add more sauce if you like. If it appears too thick and creamy, add the reserved pasta/noodles water. Top with chopped cilantro, lime juice.
6. Serve hot. Enjoy!