500 g of flour
20 g of fresh yeast (1/2 cube)
2 tsp sugar
2 tsp salt
350 ml lukewarm water (* see recipe notes)
2-3 tbsp olive oil
1. Mix water, yeast and sugar first and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
2. Then mix flour with salt in a large bowl. Press a hollow in the center, fill in olive oil and knead in from the edge with some flour.
3. Add the yeast mixture and knead the dough well, at least 10 minutes. Then set the dough aside for about 10 minutes and knead well again with your hands. Cover the dough and leave to stand for at least an hour in a warm place.
4. For 2 pizzas divide the dough into two parts and let stand again for about 30 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven with the pizza stone (or baking tray) at the highest heat (my oven makes 250 degrees Celsius).
6. Strech the dough on a floured work surface (it should be under 1,5 cm thick).
7. Then top with toppings as desired, sprinkle the crust with a bit of olive oil if you like and bake on the pizza stone or on a greased baking tray for about 8-10 minutes.
This tomato mozzarella darling mushroom pizza looks wonderful. But the recipe is only for the pizza dough. Is there any more to the recipe? Instructions, directions, suggestions for the toppings? Thanks