1 head cauliflower, cut into medium florets, stems removed
3 Cup water
1 C brown rice flour or GF all purpose flour
1 tbsp liquid aminos
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 C GF breadcrumbs
1/4 Cup liquid aminos
1/4 Cup sweetener of choice
3 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp ginger, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp chili garlic sauce
1 tbsp tomato paste
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1/8 tsp salt and pepper
2 tsp tapioca flour, arrowroot powder, or corn starch
1 bunch broccolini, steamed
2 C jasmine rice, cooked according to package
3 green onions, chopped
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Mix together all ingredients for batter in a bowl, except breadcrumbs. Should be slightly thinner than pancake batter. Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat.
2. One by one, remove cauliflower from batter with a fork, letting excess drip off, and transfer to an oiled parchment lined baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
3. Bake in 400 degree oven for 25 minutes until golden.
4. Make sauce by adding all ingredients except tapioca flour to a small saucepan. Simmer to thicken. Mix tapioca flour with water and stir into sauce until desired texture is achieved.
5. Remove cauliflower from oven and let cool for 3-5 min (prevents it from getting soggy!) Transfer to a bowl and toss gently with sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion.
Looks yummy ! I am trying this today !