1 large head cauliflower
3 cup plain flour
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
2 cup plant milk
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp vegan butter, melted
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180•c and line two baking sheets. Add plant mylk to a jug with ACV, stir well and leave to sit for a few mins until thickened to form a vegan buttermilk.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, smoked paprika, chilli powder, garlic powder and salt. Chop cauliflower into evenly sized florets.
3. Dip each one in the buttermilk and then into flour mix. Set onto the baking tray, leaving space between each floret.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip them over and bake for another 15 minutes.
5. Make the BBQ sauce by combining BBQ sauce and melted butter in a small bowl. Brush sauce over the florets, or dip them into the sauce and then return to the oven for another 10 minutes, until crispy.
6. Best eaten right away, or can be reheated in a hot oven for 15 minutes, turning over half way through. Enjoy.