2 tbl vegan butter
1 cup small diced Yukon gold potatoes
1/2 cup diced carrots
1/2 cup diced celery
1 diced small yellow onion
1 tbls yellow mustard 1/2 tbl poultry seasoning
1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper
1 cup chickpeas, 1/2 cup frozen peas
3 tbl flour, 1 1/2 cups veggie broth
1/4 cup soy milk
2 sheets of vegan puff pastry
1. In large sauté pan, melt butter, add onions, carrots, celery, & potatoes, salt/pepper sauté on med heat 15 min till tender.
2. Add chickpeas, peas, mustard, & seasoning, mix until distributed.
3. Add flour, coating all veggies, cook 2 min till flour gets golden.
4. Add stock, keep stirring, sauce will start to thicken, add soy milk, keep stirring, add extra seasoning if desired, simmer 10 min. Then let cool to room temp. Place in fridge for about an hour.
5. On a floured dusted surface, cut puff pastry sheet into 4, repeat with the other sheet. Roll out dough to make squares a bit thinner.
6. Add 1/3 -1/2 cup to one side to form a triangle. Leaving a 1/4 in boarder. Dab boarder with water. Fold the other half of dough over to cover filling. Use times of fork to seal edges and make 2 narrow slits at the top of each turnover, repeat until you use all dough, carefully place on parchment paper.
7. Bake turnover at 400 F 30-35 min. Let cool a bit because the filling will be hot. Enjoy.