1/2 cup of mild olive oil.
3/4 cup brewed coffee.
The juice of 3-4 blood oranges. I needed 4.
1/4 cup of oat milk or almond milk.
1 cup of coconut sugar.
1 cup regular sugar or coconut sugar.
2 cups flour
1 tsp of baking soda.
2 tsp of baking powder.
1 cup of cocoa powder.
1/2 tsp of pink salt.
2 tsp of orange zest.
1 tsp of vanilla.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all wet ingredients in one bowl.
3. Combine dry ingredients in one bowl.
4. Slowly add dry to wet and slowly mix to combine.
5. Place batter equally into two cake pans. Greased and lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is cooked. Check with toothpick.
One can of coconut cream.
1 ripe avocado.
1 cup of icing sugar.
3 oz of melted dark chocolate.
1 tsp of vanilla powder.
1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
Mix together well and frost as desired
3 oz of dark chocolate, melted with 2 tsp of coconut oil.
Use a double boiler to melt the two. And drizzle on top.