- 2 tbsp evoo
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 200g Tortiglioni or pasta of choice
- 1 can white beans
- 600ml veggie stock
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tbsp roasted garlic & sun-dried tomato seasoning
- 1 tsp dijon
- 1 tbsp ACV
- 4 handfuls kale, roughly chopped
- 200g sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- a generous pinch of salt & pepper, to taste
1. In a pot over medium heat, cook garlic and onions in evoo until onions are translucent and soft. Season. Add veggie stock and pasta.
2. In a bowl, whisk together coconut milk, corn starch, nutritional yeast, seasoning, dijon, ACV, salt and pepper.
3. Add to the pot and simmer until noodles are nearly cooked (8 or so minutes).
4. Stir in kale and cook for an additional couple minutes. Adjust seasoning according to your personal preference.
5. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and serve hot. Enjoy
Where do the beans go? I assume you process it into a cream and blend with ingredients on Step 2?