2 lbs baby red potatoes, halved
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt
1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped
1/4 cup of parsley, finely chopped
1/4 cup of dill, finely chopped
1/4 cup of chives, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, mashed into a paste
Lemon zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup of olive oil
Salt/pepper to taste
1. In a pot of boiling water, add baking soda and salt. Add potatoes and cook until soft.
Drain the water and set potatoes aside.
2. In a cooking pot, add 2 tbs of olive oil and mashed garlic. Cook for 5 minutes. Add potatoes and gently mix with garlic.
3. Cook until potatoes are lightly browned. and let the potatoes cool off completely, Meanwhile, add freshly cut herbs in a mixing bowl.
4. Add olive oil, lemon zest and juice. Stir gently. Add salt/pepper to taste.
5. Pour over your potatoes and gently mix.