- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp of fresh pepper
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp of dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp of tumeric powder
- 1 tsp of miso paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- One small cauliflower, broken into pieces, roasted
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into rough pieces, roasted
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked for half hour, rinsed and drained
🔹Put all your ingredients into a blender and blend! Blend for a minute or two until silky creamy!
🔹If you are finding it hard to get the blender started, you can add 1/2 cup of veg stock.