1 cup Pasta (of your choice)
200 grams Mushrooms
2 tbsp Olive oil (extra virgin)
1 1/2 tbsp Garlic (crushed)
1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup Whipping cream
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (grated)
salt & pepper
1. Boil the pasta as per the package instructions.
2. Slice the mushrooms as shown in the blog post.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan and add mushrooms and garlic to it. Sauté for about 2-3 minutes on medium low heat until the mushrooms are cooked and start turning brown.
4. Add the balsamic vinegar to the mushrooms and let this cook on low flame until the vinegar is reduced.
5. Once the vinegar is completely reduced, add the whipping cream and mix everything. Let this cook (and come together) for not more than a minute.
6. Add the boiled pasta, salt & pepper, thyme and cook this for another minute or two max and turn off the heat.
7, Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and serve hot.