1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tbsp of flax meal
1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cups of almond flour
1/3 cup coconut oil melted
1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
1/2 cup apple sauce
2 cups mashed banana, about 3 large ripe bananas
Juice from one large Orange and Orange zest
1 cup of cranberries plus more decorations.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl using mix together the coconut oil, coconut sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in apple sauce, flax meal, apple cider vinegar, orange juice, zest and vanilla. Then add the mashed banana and mix until fully combined.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined, making sure not to overmix the batter. Add the 1/2 cup of cranberries then slowly mix to combine.
5. Scoop the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread it around into one even layer. Bake at 350°F for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the loaf pan for 1 hour before frosting the loaf. For the frosting. Whip 1 stick of vegan butter with 1 cup of powder sugar and 1/3 cup of vegan coconut condensed milk until nice and fluffy.