You can add your favourite nuts and seeds too!
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
½ tbsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp maple syrup or agave
1 cups all-purpose flour
1 cups dairy-free milk
½ cup chocolate chips
2 tbsp butter substitute for spray oil
1. Make the vegan buttermilk mixture. Combine the dairy-free milk and apple cider vinegar together in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips and whisk. together until a thick batter is formed.
3. Pour the buttermilk mixture, vanilla, and syrup in the large bowl. Whisk until a batter is formed.
4. Heat a large pan on medium heat. Lightly butter it and scoop 1/ 4 of a cup of pancake batter on the pan.
5. Cook pancake until you see bubbles break the surface then flip (around 2 minutes). Cook each pancake until golden brown.
6. Top with nut butter, chopped chocolate, and syrup and serve immediately.