500 g gnocchi
200 ml unsweetened vegan heavy cream
0,25 g tsp ground saffron threads
1 clove of garlic
2 roasted red peppers
1 small zucchini, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp Aleppo chili
1 tbsp nutritioal yeast
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp pistachios, chopped
small bunch parsley
1. Mix saffron with the cooking cream in a small bowl and set aside for 20 minutes.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan and add the whole garlic clove and the zucchini, fry on medium heat until they have browned a little.
3. Mix roasted peppers to a smooth puré in blender and add to the pan along with the saffron oat cream mixture, nutritional yeast, Aleppo pepper and salt. Mix well and let simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
4. Cook gnocchi in lots of salted boiling water for 1 minute or until they float to the top. Reserve 100 ml of the cooking water.
5. Add gnocchi to the pan and mix well with the sauce for 30 seconds then remove from heat, mix in some of the cooking water if the sauce is too thick.
6. Top gnocchi with fresh parsley, pistachios and Aleppo chili before serving and enjoy.