🔹190g all purpose flour
🔹50g cocoa powder
🔹115g vegan butter, softened
🔹100g brown sugar
🔹60ml plant-based milk
🔹2 tsp vanilla
🔹1 tsp baking soda
🔹1/2 tsp salt + flaky sea salt for sprinkling when cookies are ready
🔹150g dark chocolate chips + 25g for pressing into tops of cookies
1. Whip vegan butter and sugars together with a hand or stand mixer until light and fluffy.
2. Add vanilla and plant-based milk. Mix until creamy.
3. Sift flour, baking soda and cacao into butter and sugar mixture and stir with a spoon.
4. Fold in chocolate chips. Roll dough into balls (roughly 15) and place on a lined baking tray.
5. Press remaining 25g of chocolate chips into the tops of the cookies.
6. Bake at 350 for roughly 12 minutes.
7. Allow to cool slightly on the tray before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.