CHARRED ASPARAGUS, SOY GLAZED MUSHROOMS, CREAMY OIL-FREE HUMMUS AND CRISPY CRINKLE POTATOES WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF HERBS AND SPICES (OIL-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE)
1. Charred asparagus: Heat on high a cast iron or heavy skillet. (Optional: add a small amount of oil.) Add trimmed asparagus pieces to hot skillet in single layer.
2. Cook until lightly charred, about 2 minutes, without moving. Cook about 5 minutes more until crisp-tender and evenly charred. Remove from heat and let sit a minute.
3. Toss with squeeze of fresh lemon and ‘Bragg organic sprinkle herb and spices seasoning’ or dried herbs of choice. Salt to taste.
4. Oil-Free Hummus: In high speed blender, blend on high 1-15oz can (or 1-1/2 cups cooked) chickpeas, 1/3 cup aquafaba bean liquid from can (or cooking water), 2 garlic cloves, 1/3 cup tahini, 3-4 tbsp fresh lemon juice, 1/2 tsp chili powder, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp cumin. Add more bean liquid if needed and adjust seasoning and salt to taste.
5. Soy glazed mushrooms: Cut about 3/4lb crimini or white mushrooms into approximately 1/4 inch thick slices. Mix together: 1.5 tbsp reduced-sodium tamari/soy sauce, about 2 tsp sriracha, 2 tsp maple syrup.
6. Sauté mushrooms until starts to brown. Add sauce mixture above and sauté another minute until starts to stick to pan.