3 medium/large sweet potatoes
1 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
2 Tbsp dried cranberries
2 Tbsp pecans
2 Tbsp pepitas
1/4 tsp salt & pepper
1/2 cup chickpeas, optional
1. Scrub and wash your sweet potatoes. Pierce your potato and microwave it on high for 5-7 minutes or until soft.
2. In a large bowl combine your grain, I used quinoa but rice would also be great.
3. Add the pecans, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, salt, pepper, and mix.
4. You can also add plant protein (optional) chickpeas or white beans.
5. Stuff sweet potatoes and drizzle with your favorite dressing. I love using creamy garlic tahini dressing.