- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium carrots
- cooking spray
1. Make marinade by combining maple syrup, soy sauce and spices together in a small bowl
2. Use a mandolin or a vegetable peeler to cut carrots into long thin strips.
3. Place carrot strips into a container and pour over marinade. Leave to marinade for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F, air fryer setting, and spray basket with cooking oil.
5. Place carrot strips in a single layer and cook for 3 minutes, then flip over and cook for another 2 minutes or until crispy. Repeat with remaining carrot strips.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!